Artful distressed brass finish.
Sometimes our customers prefer to use coated steel instead of brass. The metal décor we designed for this home in Skolkovo is one example of such a project. We designed and installed the following equipment and décor:
- Steel radiator grates with full length radial bending,
- Decorative radiator covers painted to match the interior,
- Decorative doors for fitted furniture with concealed hinges inside,
- Bar finishing with decorative rivets,
- Bar door with concealed hinges,
- Decorative strips for columns and a metal hearth rug.
The suspended bar was a real challenge on account of the huge ceiling and wall radius. In the eventual structure, nearly all elements were designed to be adjustable.