Powder coating is a process that delivers a high quality decorative polymer finish with far superior characteristics than those of liquid paint. Thanks to their advanced properties, polymer powder coats make an excellent replacement for traditional paints.
Electrostatic impact causes polymer particles to deposit evenly across the substrate, covering even those parts that are difficult to reach. Thermal curing causes the powder to melt, forming a tough and durable coat.
The application ambit of powder coating continuously expands. Powder coats are used in furniture-making, construction, agricultural engineering, instrument building, automotive industry, and other industries. For example, powder coating is used on:
- Furnishings and interior decorations;
- Aluminum extrusion products and metal structures;
- Parts for motor vehicles, motorcycles and bicycles;
- Medical equipment;
- Roofing materials, jambs, drips, and rainwater drains;
- Home appliances;
- Non-metallic parts: plaster, ceramics, glass, etc.
The powder coating process consists of three steps.
- First you remove grime and rust, deoxidize, phosphatize, and degrease the substrate to maximize adhesion and protect the substrate from corrosion.
- You apply the powder coat to the substrate inside a powder spray booth.
- You cure and polymerize the powder coat in an oven until it forms a solid finish, then let it cool down and harden.
Benefits of powder coating
- The advanced physical/mechanical characteristics of the coat minimize the likelihood of fractures, scratches, or defacement.
- It provides a shock-proof, corrosion-resistant coat that withstands any temperature from +150 to –60°C.
- Highly resilient to acids, alkali and organic solvents.
- Resilient to steep temperature fluctuations.
- A thicker coat can be applied without any streaks or runs.
- Only one coat needs to be applied without preparatory priming.
- The powder coat comes pre-tinted, so no need to control viscosity, select tint, or thin with solvent.
- The powder coating process is eco-friendly and safe as the powder contains no harmful, flammable solvents.
- A most varied palette of colors and decorative effects.
- The powder can be reused.
Technical nuances of powder coating:
- Powder coating is performed in an industrial setting and involves the use of specialist equipment.
- Only original brand coating powder is to be used.
- If something goes wrong, the entire coating process will have to be repeated to fix the defect.
- Only heat-resistant materials may be powder coated as the polymerization process in the oven requires temperatures of 160˚— 200˚С.
- The utility space of our polymerization oven is sized 3300 х 1500 х 2100 mm (L x W x H).
- When selecting your paint from the RAL catalogue, be mindful of the screen’s color rendering inaccuracies: tints may appear somewhat different from what they are.
How to order
Email your request to us or call our manager Albert at +7(967) 298-0001. Albert will:
- answer any questions you may wish to ask;
- inform you about your order processing time;
- tally up your order and issue an invoice;
- ask you about your preferred order delivery time and method.
- Our minimum order is RUB 5,000
Flat Parts — Metal / Zinc Plated Sheets
|Up to 15 m²||RUB 280 /m²|
|15 to 30 m²||RUB 260 /m²|
|31 to 50 m²||RUB 240 /m²|
|51 to 100 m²||RUB 220 /m²|
|From 101 m²||RUB 200 /m²|
Latticed and Perforated Parts
|Up to 15 m²||RUB 310 /m²|
|15 to 30 m²||RUB 290 /m²|
|31 to 50 m²||RUB 270 /m²|
|51 to 100 m²||RUB 250 /m²|
|From 101 m²||RUB 230 /m²|
|Up to 15 m²||RUB 330 /m²|
|15 to 30 m²||RUB 310 /m²|
|31 to 50 m²||RUB 290 /m²|
|51 to 100 m²||RUB 270 /m²|
|From 101 m²||RUB 250 /m²|
Metal Doors (frame and leaf)
|STANDARD SIZE 2000 Х 900 mm||FROM RUB 2500 /SET|
|DOUBLE LEAF DOOR||FROM RUB 3500 /SET|
|DOUBLE LEAF DOOR WITH FANLIGHT||FROM RUB 4500 /SET|
|RUSH COATING JOB WITHIN 24 HOURS||+ 100%|
|“METALLIC” AND “ANTIQUE” SURCHARGE||+ 30%|
|“VELVET” AND “CROCODILE LEATHER” SURCHARGE||+ 50%|
|WEIGHT SURCHARGE (OVER 50 kg)||+ 50%|
|WEIGHT SURCHARGE (OVER 100 kg)||+ 100%|
|WEIGHT SURCHARGE (OVER 150 kg)||+ 150%|
|TECHNICAL DRILLING||From RUB 10 apiece|
|SURFACE RUST REMOVAL (MECHANICAL CLEANING)||Individual|
|EXTRA PAINTING (COAT ON COAT)||+ 20%|
|POWDER VARNISHING||+ 50%|